On or after 27 Jul 2013, please login to your User ID at careerairforce.nic.in using your Password to download and print your AFCAT 2013 Admit Card. Dates are subject to change and candidates are advised to refer to notifications in the website for information.
- Affix the same colour passport size photograph as submitted in the online form and self-attest the photographs and thereafter, complete the fingerprint and signature columns.
- Carry the AFCAT 02/2013 Admit Card to the AFCAT Centre on the day of AFCAT.
- Please preserve the Admit Card carefully for displaying at Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) if short listed for further selection process.
AFCAT 02/2013 Admit Card, completed in all respects, is mandatory for appearing in the AFCAT as well as at the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB) subsequently for shortlisted candidates.
AFSB Schedule: If short listed for further selection, the web site may permit you, to select your AFSB schedule. For more details please view website.
- The IAF reserves the right to allocate AFSB schedules to candidates as per a predetermined logic, without giving the option for choosing the same to any of the candidates.
- Also, in case you fail to exercise your choice within the time period, your interview schedule (dates and place) would be allotted automatically as per the predetermined logic.